Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Formal Letter

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am writing to apply for a place in the 'Big Brother' reality show as advertised in 'The Show' on 19th August.

I believe,i would be the ideal contestant for this show,because i have been watching reality shows on TV for many years.Furthermore i have performed in a singing talent show where i was in the top four.

Moreover,i enjoy solving computer adventure games or playing chess.I also love doing crossword puzzles and i love challenges,too.I am really sociable so i like meeting new people.In addition i am very ambitious and determined,too.That means that i have all the right qualities,so i could manage to win the show.

 I believe i would be a good person to select because i have all the qualities you probably need.You can contact me on 6954460741.I look forward hearing from you.

Yours faithfully, Elena Kalogeraki

No comments:

Post a Comment