Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Formal letter

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am writing to apply for a place in the Big brother reality show as advertised in 'News' magazine. I believe I would be the ideal contestant for this show.
First of all, I have attended several auditions at the theatre.Furthermore, I myself was a contestant two years ago and I performed a dance routine in atalent show. So, I have a lot of experience.
Moreover, I really enjoy solving problems like doing crossword puzzles. I am also keen on playing games like chess, backgammon but also like computer adventure games.
Finally, I speak fluent English, as I had been living in England for 3 years and I also hold a certificate in FCE English. In addition, I do not mind making a fool of myself, I am very sociable and determined to win. I would be grateful If you could consider me. You can contact me on 2810 586 931

I look forward to hearing from you

Yours faithfully,
Maria Spanoudaki

No comments:

Post a Comment